Polaris 9450 Sport Swimming Pool Robotic Pool Cleaner F9450
The best just got better with the 4-Wheel Drive Polaris 9450 Sport
The energy efficient Polaris 9450 Sport can reduce energy consumption by up to 90%, significantly lowering operating costs. It features a rear water cleaning stream which blows debris off stairs and out of tight corners. Its over-sized suction intake allows it to ingest larger debris effortlessly. With durable Aqua-Trac tires and Vortex Vacuum Technology, the 9450 Sport tackles any pool terrain and climbs over obstacles without getting stuck. It cleans all pool surface types and scrubs the floor, steps, walls, and tile line with a pleated scrubbing brush in as little as 1.5 hours.
The 9450 Sport cleans pools up to 50′ in length. It includes a new premium, compact transport caddy that can be assembled in just minutes without using any tools. Model is backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
- Easy Lift System – With the touch of a button the 9450 surfaces to a desired location and waits for you to grab it, then automatically evacuates water for effortless removal from the pool.
- Vortex Vacuum Technology – Keeps debris suspended for long-lasting suction and superior cleaning performance.
- Easy Clean Filter Canister – debris can easily be emptied with a simple shake and spray convenience.
- 7-day programmable timer – fully customizable set it and forget it cleaning modes.
- ActivMotion Sensor® – automatically controls robot’s position at all times, allowing complete cleaning coverage without any hang ups.
- 4-Wheel Drive Technology – cleans pool floor, walls, and scrubs tile line with pleated scrubbing brush.
- Top access, large filter canister has four times the capacity of other similar cleaners
|Easy Lift System||Yes|
|Easy Clean Filter Canister||Yes|
|Vortex Vacuum Technology||Yes|
|Cleaning Cycle||7-Day Programmable|
|Cleaning Modes||Floor, Floor/Wall|
|Dirty Canister Indicator||No|
|Rear Water Cleaning Stream||Yes|
|Cable Length||60′ Cab|
|F9450||Polaris 9450 Sport Robotic Cleaner|
Frequently Asked Questions
Click a frequently asked question below to see the answer.
Cable is tangling in the pool.
There is too much cable length in the water. Do not unravel the entire cable length. Place only the required length of cable in the water and place the rest on the side of the pool. Follow the procedure in “Cord Tangling” in the manual to avoid and correct tangled cord. View Video »
The cleaner does not or no longer climbs the pool sides.
1. The filter canister is full or dirty. Clean the filter canister, see “Cleaning the Filter Canister” in manual. View Video »
2. Sides of pool are slippery or slimy. Although the water seems clear, microscopic algae, invisible to the human eye, are present in the pool. As a result the pool sides become slippery and prevent the cleaner from climbing. Check tires for wear and replace as necessary. Do a shock chlorination treatment and slightly reduce the pH. DO NOT leave the cleaner in the pool during this treatment.
The cleaner does not stay firmly on the pool bottom.
1. There is air in the appliance casing. Submerge the cleaner following the procedure in “Submerging the Cleaner” in the manual.
2. The filter canister is full or dirty. Clean the filter canister, see “Cleaning the Filter Canister” in manual. View Video »
The cleaner is not cleaning effectively.
1. The brushes have become smooth or the “wear” indicator shows. Replace the brushes following the procedure in “Replacing the Brushes” in the manual.
2. Filter canister is full or dirty. Clean the filter canister following the procedure in “Cleaning the Filter Canister” in the manual. View Video »
3. Make sure the floating cable is spread out over the pool. Ensure the cable is not too tightly wrapped or coiled when storing. If the problem persists, lay the cable straight in the sun to relax it and remove kinks. View Video »
The flashing indicator lights (9350/P935) or error code on the display (9450/P945, 9550/P955) appear just after start (either pressing Power or Cycle button for less than 20 seconds).
1. Unplug floating cable from the control unit and reconnect.
2. Remove cleaner from the pool and re-submerge, see “Submerging the Cleaner” in the manual.
3. Propellor or wheels may be jammed and not turning correctly. Contact Polaris Technical Support at (USA) 1-800-822-7933 or (Canada) 1-888-647-4004.
The flashing lights appear during the cleaning cycle.
Cleaner may be sucking air (lights will appear after 60 seconds air intake). Remove cleaner from the pool and re-submerge, see “Submerging the Cleaner” in the manual.
View Video »
On startup the cleaner does not move.
1. The outlet, the control unit is connected to, is not supplying electrical power. Check that the outlet to which the control unit is connected is receiving electricity.
2. Check that you have started one (1) of the two (2) programs and check that the indicator for the selected program is lit. If the indicator light is not lit, turn the wheels then disconnect the control unit and wait at least 20 seconds before reconnecting. If the problem persists, contact Polaris Technical Support at (USA) 1-800-822-7933 or (Canada) 1-888-647-4004.